Saturday, February 6, 2016

Organic Yellow Beeswax

Beeswax is a wonderful substance - a natural wax secreted by worker honeybees. It comes packed into small pastilles, ensuring that it will be convenient and easy to use. Although my mother and I both are bee keepers, I had to see if this was anything like what we get from our own hives. And as a professional, I have to say, you cannot go wrong with purchasing this bees wax. Its easy to handle and measure out. So far I have used these pellets to create a couple of small batches of scent and flavor free lip balms. They came out perfect. You can use this wax to make soaps, candles, lipbalms, and halr and beard balms as well. I highly recommend this product! My next project will be to melt this down and use it to make wax for our frames that go in the bee hives, so that they'll have a head start when it comes time to start gathering and foraging this spring!

This product was received at a discounted rate in exchange for these honest and unbiased opinions.

You can get your own here: http://www.amazon.com/100-Organic-Yellow-Beeswax-Pellets/dp/B01AGXNA4S

#deluxebotanicals

No comments:

Post a Comment